Go Team USA

Double Portion Inspiration is excited about the opening of the Summer 2012 Olympics in London.  


Our entire family will be gathered around the television watching the historic event.  Opening ceremonies are so thrilling as teams parade around representing  their home countries from all over the globe.  You come into the stadium as an Olympian.  The best in your sport.


Olympic Park
Opening ceremony-Friday, July 27th at 7:30pm on NBC


Go USA!
For this Fun Friday, leave us a comment and let us know about your favorite event.  (Posted by Roslyn)

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for the Olympics. I always manage to shed a joyful tear for an athlete. My favorite events are track and field, gymnastics and swimming, but I enjoy watching less popular events like archery and fencing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We enjoy reading each comment. Stay inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...