Muffins with Mom

Mommy/Daughter love!



Recently at my daughter's school they invited the mother's in for a "Muffins with Mom" event.  I didn't know what to expect outside of eating muffins and fruit.  It was a beautiful, French themed affair that each mother shared with their sons and daughters.

The teacher had each student share their favorite memories of their mom.  I was touched by my daughter's words.  They were few in number, but mighty in their power to convey her love and appreciation in good and bad times.  I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to share her thoughts about our relationship.

 
 
 
 
 
Dear Mom,
 
There is a path.  It can be smooth at times, or it can be rocky and rough.  This path is called, life.  It is very long and has many twists and turns.  Through this path, I have a person by my side. 
 
My mom
 
She makes the rough path smooth.  I'm glad to have you there to push me and help me strive to be my best. 
 
I love you mom!
 
Love,
 
Baby Girl
 
 
It's a blessing to have your children offer admiration for your hard work.  Parenting is never easy.  Even in your best efforts, you will make mistakes.  I gave just a glimpse at one of my parenting mishaps in my recent blog post, "I Failed As a Parent".  I hope the words from my middle schooler, inspire and encourage.  Have a fantastic weekend! (Posted by Renee)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Drive By Blessing!

Take A Lesson From Ants