Sit In The Seat Of Uncertainty

The ground underneath us is MOVING. Can you feel it? This is truly the year of TRANSITION.

If you feel that you are not grounded or you are unsettled in your spirit, that is a normal. Be patient with yourself through this process. While you are being patient, STRAP on because this ride through 2020 will continue to have turbulence.

We've become so accustomed to our norms and when they are shattered we feel a roller coaster of emotions. If you are experiencing self defeating thoughts, a sad heart, confusion, anger, sadness, etc. it is a part of being in a world that's constantly evolving. We must learn how to sit in the seat of uncertainty. We also have to teach our children how to sit in the seat of uncertainty.

I was reminded on Sunday that GOD is my anchor when life feels like a merry go round. This is the moment to wrap your life in the arms of God's security.

This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God's inner sanctuary. ~Hebrews 6:19 NLT



When the ocean of life is drifting my soul away, GOD anchors me with His peace and steady hand. My response is to stay connected and not distracted from hearing His voice. That posture positions me to listen.

No one is immune to the spiraling feelings felt in 2020. Either you are a leader or small business owner making tough choices, or you are the one experiencing the tough choices that leaders have made for you.

On top of that for me, I've had countless people asking me about being black in America (I'll save that discussion for another post). I can't catch my breath and the next change has happened. The world is moving swiftly - I encourage you today to just ground yourself in the peace God provides.

Breathe, rest, stop smell the roses, then breathe again and know you are NOT alone. (Posted by Roslyn)

I literally STOP and smell the roses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...