- Everyone has a calling
- You were birthed with a purpose. Use your life to serve the world.
2. The power of validation
- Each person wants to know they are heard and valued.
3. Know the voice of God
- Wait and listen for his whispers
4. Become a safe harbor
- Let others know that they can depend on you to be their "safe place".
5. There are no coincidences
- Only God's divine order
It was by no coincidence that I was home today and was afforded an opportunity to hear, along with millions, the beautiful lessons that Oprah learned by listening to the voices of over 30,000 guests in the past quarter of a century.
At the beginning of the week, we asked that you show kindness. During the show today, Oprah stated "you have the power to change someone's life".
Right where you are.
No matter what your job title, economic status or family history.
Take a little time and let us know how you've changed lives this week with one act of kindness. (Posted by Renee)
The "double portion inspiration" link below will take you to the comment area.