Our tribute to Whitney Houston

We love you Whitney!
1963-2012


There has not been anything else, this weekend, that has affected us as much as learning about the sudden death of Whitney Houston.  Renee and I grew up listening to and loving her music.  She was the ultimate musical inspiration for us.  She was someone who relied solely on her gift of singing to catapult her into stardom and success.

I remember attending a concert of Whitney at a jazz festival and I was spell bound by her voice and beauty.  She was our black American princess who has now been taken from this earth way to soon.

Our hearts and prayers are with her daughter (Bobbie) and her mother (Cissy).  I, like most people, am glued to the tv/radio watching her videos and listening to her songs.   No matter the cause of her death, we choose to remember her gift and talent.

The Greatest Love All
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all


What is your favorite Whitney Houston song or memory?



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...