Four (4) Things I Never Travel Without

October has proved to be my busiest travel month this year.  There's no wonder why I am sharing four items I never travel without for our Fun Friday post.  

  • Sneakers



I never travel without my sneakers.  Even with a hectic schedule, I always try and squeeze in a workout.  If you missed my post on how to stay fit without a gym, here you go.  I don't always have time, but even if it's 30 minutes, it's better than nothing. 

  • P90X workout dvd's



I love P90X.  It's portable and a great way to fit in an intense workout while on the road.  The cardio dvd from the collection is fun and only 45 minutes long.  It's a great mix of yoga, kickboxing, pilates (core) and plyometrics. 

  • A good book



I don't always have a chance to commit to 30 minutes of reading when I'm home.  Between work and family, time is limited.  Being on the road provides moments of peace and quiet.  My current reads include "Monday Morning Leadership" by David Cottrell" and "The Next Big Story" by Soledad O'Brien.

  • The Bible



I always travel with my Bible.  God's word will make the hardest of days easier to deal with.  His word gives life.  His promises of peace and sound mind will sustain even the faint at heart.  Allow it to protect you as you travel along life's journey.


He who lives in the safe place of the Most High will be in the shadow of the All-powerful.  I will say to the Lord, “You are my safe and strong place, my God, in Whom I trust.” Psalms 91:1-2

What's your favorite travel item? (Posted by Renee)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...