Is it almost Father's Day?

Image result for image of happy fathers day 



There is so much that goes into making Mother's Day a perfect day. US Census reports that there are over 85 million mothers in the United States. Mother's day ends up being one of the largest and most profitable holidays in the Spring season. I find that less people are shopping intently for fathers on their special day due to many single mother households.

Our world needs strong men who love not only their families but also their communities. Men who are willing to sacrifice. We need strong men as mentors and champions when a father might be missing in the home.

I've had the opportunity to be surrounded by some incredibly strong men in my life. They taught me a standard of love in my early years of dating. They also taught me how a strong man leads lovingly and with humor in his home, so that the family is protected from the darkness of this world. I've also seen men in many environments like fraternities, education, churches, performing arts and sports who make a profound difference on children and families.




For ALL those men, Renee and I say:

H A P P Y  F A T H E R ' S  D A Y



A special note of love and gratitude for our special husbands, Tyjuan and Alton. Enjoy a weekend made just for YOU. (Posted by Roslyn)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...