Quiet

"Quiet" is my 9 year old daughter's first poem.  She wrote it as part of a school assignment.  It's a beautiful use of words and I wanted to share it during Mother's Day weekend.  Enjoy and Happy Mother's Day!

"Quiet"

Quiet is like no other sound.
One sound that can't be heard.

Quiet is like watching a ballerina dance across the floor.

Quiet is when a chick hatches or a baby takes their first step.

Quiet is a baby saying their first word.

Quiet is a flower blooming and a tree stretching to the heavens.

Quiet is a hike by Niagara Falls.

Written by H. Scott

(Posted by Renee)



Comments

  1. I love it. It's so profound and so true. Those are the moments we stop get quiet and really take it all in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We enjoy reading each comment. Stay inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...