Fun Friday-Silly Day

Have you ever had a silly day?  

A day when you are giddy and carefree.  You don't have a care in the world.  You skip through rain puddles or jump over high bushes.  Maybe you succeed in playing a game of hopscotch with your kids.  I am inspired by my two boys (ages 7 and 12) who will spend all day giggling, playing and rough housing each other.  They always ask me, "Mom, why are you so serious?"


Roslyn on her silly day!
A recent trip to the beach with my boys turned into one of those days.  Carefree hair, wet shoes and most of all tons of laughter with those most precious to me.  As we head into the weekend try it.  

Maybe you can't sacrifice an entire day to be silly like me.  Even if it is just one hour, live life as if no one is looking.  Stop being so serious!

Leave us a comment and let us know what you did on your silly day. (Posted by Roslyn)

Comments

  1. Love it!! I'm normally a reserved person, but I love to have fun and "cut up". My silliness usually borderlines goofy with laughter and wacky dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We enjoy reading each comment. Stay inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...