Innumerable Thoughts!

I matter for my BOYS!

Have you ever thought about how much you matter?  
Do you really believe that you are important?  
Do you truly know that you were created for purpose? 
Do you just think that purpose is for other people?

I have wrestled with all of the above questions.  I made the mistake of trying to please others and find my worth in them.  We all see people on the main stage of life who've made great impact.  I often think about the wonderful contributions of people like Martin Luther King, Jr. or Rosa Parks.  I also think about Steve Jobs that changed the entire face of technology.  But what about you and me?

Leadership and influence seems to come so easy for some.  They have eloquent speech, can build a school for impoverished youth or go on a missions trip without any hesitation.  But what about the young girl or boy just trying to be accepted in middle school.  The mom who wants desperately to fit into her new social network.  The college student who has to struggle to make friends in a new environment.

Seriously-Do you really matter?  

If you are like me you like to play it safe just to stay "under the radar"? You don't want to make any bold or risky moves in life because the thought of failing scares you. 

I've learned over the years that life matters.  Not just for me but for ALL people.  We were all created for a greater purpose than just work and school.  In each of our everyday settings, we have influence.  It doesn't matter how old we are.  We have the ability to influence our kids, local communities and also our co-workers.  We might not think we are leaving an impact like Rosa Parks but we are. 

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God!  I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!" (Psalm 139:17-18)

The thoughts God has towards you are more than the amount of sand on the beach.  I've always preferred the pool simply because the sand on the beach goes everywhere.  No matter how much you rinse off the sand is in your bathing suit, hair, feet and car.  God thinks about you more than all that sand.  Let that statement soak in.  YOU matter to GOD!

The boyfriend that just broke up with you might not think so, but God does.  You are apart of His every thought.  When you have moments of doubt, remind yourself that God's thoughts towards you are plentiful and precious.  (Posted by Roslyn)

"I will NOT forget you.  See, I have written your name on my hand." (Isaiah 49:15-16)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...