Labor Day Blessing!

Roslyn and I post each week based on inspiration.  Whatever inspires us, we share it with each of you.  I was ready to share some great news from last week but God directed me differently.  Today is Labor Day.  Twenty-four hours that most Americans have off from work to celebrate, rest and share with family and friends. 

Nearly five years ago I found myself laboring on Labor Day.  It turned out to be false labor pains but I was nearing the point of giving birth to my son.  Each day grew more challenging.  I became impatient and tried to take matters into my own hands.  I tried every "old wives tale" known to man to try and induce labor.  None of it worked.  At the end of the day, I had to wait patiently on God.

I am so blessed to be able to reflect on my birthing story because not every woman has one to share.  Some women find themselves having to wait patiently just to conceive.  With all their best efforts, conception is delayed.  Even though I have two beautiful children, there are six years between them.  I had to wait (longer than I would have wanted) to conceive my son.  I quickly realized for myself, the thirst to get pregnant is hard to quench until it happens.

On Labor Day, I thought it fitting to share scriptures that confirm God's desire for women to conceive and bring forth life.  Maybe you are the woman in waiting.  If so, this post is for you because God wanted me to share it.  Meditate on the following scriptures and believe with every fiber of your being, God's desire for your life.

Genesis 1:28 (MSG)
God created human beings; He created them godlike, Reflecting God’s nature.  He created them male and female.  God blessed them: “Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Earth! Take charge!  Be responsible for fish in the sea and birds in the air, for every living thing that moves on the face of Earth.”
 
Genesis 3:16 (MSG)
 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;
 
Psalms 113:9 (MSG)
He gives childless couples a family, gives them joy as the parents of children.  Hallelujah!
 
For the women/mothers in waiting, may the peace of God overtake you and comfort you in every way.  Roslyn and I pray over your womb.  Every part of your body is in alignment with God's will.  We declare health, prosperity, and conception.  Happy LABOR Day! (Posted by Renee)

Comments

  1. These are very encouaging and reassuring scriptures. The post is very comforting. I love how you remind us that our body is in alignment with Gods will. Sometimes the life that he allows us to bring forth doesn't come from our womb...but he blesses us with the ability to nurture, care for and literally give life to a precious soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We enjoy reading each comment. Stay inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...