Fun Friday…What do you love?

Well it's Friday and for most of us that means the weekend is ahead and it's time to have fun.  Renee and I were wondering…What do you love?

What do you love to do on the weekends?
What do you do for fun?
What puts the biggest smile on your face?
What makes any tough day better for you?
What helps you relieve stress?

We want to hear from you.  Let us know a few of the answers to the above questions.  We find it pleasurable to know more about our readers.

Below is a picture of me at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival.  I had a blast because I simply LOVE food.  Whether it's caviar, cookies, chicken or champagne, I can find pleasure in almost any food.  That's right, I'm a foodie!  This little treat in my hand was a double stuffed chocolate chip cookie with a shot of milk.  Isn't that clever?

Leave us a comment and let us know - What you LOVE!

Oh yeah and by the way I also LOVE my new lipstick from MAC called, "Heroine".  (Posted by Roslyn)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...