Living a life of gratitude leads to surviving even the toughest moments of your life. I've actually seen others at their low points and still find a way to be thankful.
Here are my personal FIVE TO THRIVE, they represent the top 5 things I'm most thankful for:
- It is my daily declaration to say that sickness and disease are far from me. I'm thankful for a body that is strong, mobile, and full of health.
- Simply stated - education dispels ignorance. Education is your passport into the future and one of your most powerful weapons.
- Reading the Bible daily is apart of my sacred morning ritual. I crave hearing from the purest voice I know. At birth, God formed my physical body but daily he breathes critical content into me that allows me to inspire others and be encouraged.
- This might seem trivial, but at this stage of my life I LIVE in body slimmers. Thank God for Spanx. It creates a wonderful illusion. Here's a secret - at times, I've been known to wear two body shapers at the same time.
- These are the people in my life that ground and support me. They have the natural ability to accept me. I think my smile is a little brighter everyday because of them, both near and far, my family ROCKS!
What about you - as we prepare for Thanksgiving next week, what are your FIVE TO THRIVE? Leave us a comment on Facebook or Twitter and let us know. (Posted by Roslyn)