Friday Favorites-LIPGLOSS

Essence Magazine-March 2013
We thought it would be fabulous to share with our readers some of our favorite things.  

I have a secret obsession with lipstick and lipgloss.  I don't wear much makeup but I love a great lip.  I am always searching for a new hot color-red, pink, bronze, orange, matte, glossy, lip shimmer or frosty I will try it.


A few of my fav MAC lipsticks!
My top cosmetic lines to buy are Bobbi Brown and MAC.  But, I will even pick up a nice shade from Cover Girl while buying groceries at Publix. My Essence magazine provides the perfect inspiration on the hottest lip trends.  Below is a sampling of my stash!

Here are my top 3 picks:

  1. MAC Rebel Lipstick
  2. Bobbi Brown Black Ruby 8 Lipgloss
  3. MAC C-Thru Lipgloss


P.S. On any given day I carry about 10 different colors in my handbag, I told you I'm OBSESSED!!

Send us a comment and let us know one of your favorite things. (Posted by Roslyn)
Lipgloss Mania

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...