Fun Friday-Kid Celebration!

I have a little extra time on my hands these days so I decided to organize my kids artwork.  Whenever they bring home new art pieces, they are so excited and I love it! 

I wanted to share some of my favorites, hoping they will bring you some joy before the weekend.




Hannah brought this home last year.  She's always loved the color purple.  In this painting, she used several shades of purple to create a beautiful masterpiece.



We loved this painting so much we had it matted for framing.  We find it's such a cost effective way to honor our children's artwork and lovingly display it in our home.




I always LOVE my little man's hand or footprint on artwork.  It captures his growth in such a fun way!



Here's another example of Jordan's "handy" work.


We hope this post inspires you to celebrate and honor your kids this weekend.  They are so precious in God's kingdom.  Mark 10:13-16 shows us just how much:

Mark 10:13-16 (MSG)

The people brought children to Jesus, hoping he might touch them. The disciples shooed them off. But Jesus was irate and let them know it: “Don’t push these children away. Don’t ever get between them and me. These children are at the very center of life in the kingdom. Mark this: Unless you accept God’s kingdom in the simplicity of a child, you’ll never get in.” Then, gathering the children up in his arms, he laid his hands of blessing on them.


Share some of your kids artwork on our Facebook  page.  We would love to see it! (Posted by Renee)

Comments

  1. Your children are so talented. I take pictures of most of their art work and keep few to frame, but have not gotten to chance to display them yet. Children are indeed so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope! It's always hard to figure out which pieces to frame and which ones to keep. They always enjoy seeing them adorn our walls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We enjoy reading each comment. Stay inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...