One Word for 2014

It's that time of year again.  Time to reflect on the year ahead and commit to just ONE WORD.

Forget New Year’s Resolutions. Scrap that long list of goals you won’t remember three weeks from now anyway.

Choose just one word.

One word that sums up who you want to be or how you want to live. One word that you can focus on every day, all year long.

It will take intentionality and commitment, but if you let it, your one word will shape not only your year, but also you. It will become the compass that directs your decisions and guides your steps. Discover the big impact one word can make.

One word. 365 days. A changed life.

If you missed my words from year's past, here's the posts from 2012 and 2013.

My word for this year is SUDDENLY!

I just believe that my world will change (for the good) in ways I couldn't have ever imagined........suddenly.  My word means that the atmosphere around me will shift abruptly.  Movement will happen without warning.  Quick. Abrupt. Rapid.

When God moves, will I be ready?  I'm sure I will, because I was born equipped with everything I need!

What do you want to focus on in 2014? Commit to your one word, and let’s walk this road together. (Posted by Renee)

Comments

  1. I love this post...especially after reading the previous post. I LOL'd at this statement "Scrap that long list of goals you won’t remember three weeks from now anyway. " because I have a long list of goals. But I love how one word can impact surrounding, situations and life. I appreciate how "suddenly" doesn't ask for permission and wait for you to be ready...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We enjoy reading each comment. Stay inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Tips To Stay Fit Without a Gym!

Take A Lesson From Ants

I Am Raising America's Most Hated...